What We Believe...
Of what use is money in the hand of a fool, since he has no desire to get wisdom? Proverbs 17:16
What will you do with what you have been entrusted?
- Balancing your life through financial planning allows you to work with your heirs to receive what will be entrusted to them one day. Is your next steward prepared?
- The only value of money is in its use. Will you use yours wisely? Will you have an impact on others during your lifetime? Beyond your lifetime?
- Wealth without wisdom can be destructive.
We empower you to...
Clarify your life purpose through guided conversations, discovery tools and thoughtful consideration.
- In order to have impact you need margin; not just financial but clarifying your priorities.
- We take time to get to know your story, ensuring positive growth outcomes financially as well as emotionally and spiritually for you and your loved ones.
Look at three kinds of capital for maximum impact:
- Financial capital – that which is used for family needs.
- Social capital – that which impacts the world around us.
- Spiritual capital – those values we desire to impart to those we love and to the world.
- Balance your life and your goals through purposeful planning.
- Determine the legacy you want to create which will have maximum desired impact.
- Your plan should reflect your goals and life purpose, with long term accountability and wise counsel.